How to Apply
The Meyer Foundation conducts two rounds of grantmaking per year, with awards in June and October. We use a two-stage application process and all applications must be submitted online.
Your organization may be eligible for a grant if it:
- Aligns with one or more of the three goals for the region
- Is a 501(c)(3) public charity
- Serves the people and communities of the Washington, DC metropolitan region, defined by the Foundation as:
- Washington, DC
- Montgomery and Prince George’s counties, Maryland
- Arlington, Fairfax, and Prince William counties, Virginia
- The cities of Alexandria, Falls Church, Manassas, and Manassas Park, Virginia
Step One: Review your organization's eligibility, above.
Step Three: Prepare to complete the initial application by reviewing the application questions. [Download a PDF version of the application guidelines.]
Step Four: Begin your application by clicking the button below. Submit your request by midnight on the deadline date.
|2017 Grant Application Timeline||First Grant Round||Second Grant Round|
|Online application opens||December 1, 2016||May 1, 2017|
|Application deadline||January 24, 2017||June 1, 2017|
|Notification of initial funding decisions||Early March 2017||Mid-July 2017|
|Second stage proposals due (invitation only)||March 17, 2017||August, 2017|
|Grants awarded by Meyer board of directors||June 2017||October 2017|
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.